Dear all,
I am just trying to calculate bulk composition of a specific symplectitic texture using XMapTools. After consulting the papers regarding this for e.g Lanari et al.2014, I have constructed X-ray intensity map (WDS) of  of different elements of that particular texture. The problem is that the maps are available only in jpg, tif and png format, whereas in XMapTools it shows that for uploading X-ray intensity map, the file type of map should be in .txt, .csv, .dat or .asc format.
Any suggestion regarding this issue is highly appreciated.
Regards,
--
Enakshi Das
Senior Research Fellow