*Dear Colleagues,Apologies for any cross posting. My name is Peter Levrai
and I am writing in concert with my colleague, Averil Bolster. We are PhD
candidates at the University of the Basque Country, studying in the
Language Acquisition in Multilingual Settings (LAMS) programme. We have a
shared interest in student collaboration and the use of group projects and
assignments in EAP courses. In the first instance, we would be interested
in finding out how prevalent collaborative assignments may be in EAP
programmes (pre-sessional, foundation and in-sessional). And would ask that
you follow the link below to an online survey, which should take under 10
minutes to complete. If your institution doesn’t have any collaborative
projects/assignments, it would also be good to hear from you.
https://goo.gl/forms/xrBxmCZHFxwcKclY2
<https://goo.gl/forms/xrBxmCZHFxwcKclY2> Please feel free to forward this
message to other colleagues who might find it relevant to their context.
The link will remain active until 9th April and we will collate and
anonymise any responses and summarise them for your interest. If there is
anything you would like to share regarding your experience of collaborative
projects/assignments further to the survey, you can also contact us
off-list at [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> and
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>. We appreciate your help
in this and thank you in advance.Best regards,*Peter & Averil

--
*Peter Levrai*
PhD Candidate University of the Basque Country

*Averil Bolster*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/averilbolster/