All,

Please see details below of two Human Geography lectureship positions available in the School of Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow.

Do circulate widely.

Many thanks,

Hayden

--------

2 LECTURESHIPS IN HUMAN GEOGRAPHY (GRADE 7/8)

We are seeking to appoint two Human Geography lecturers to join the School of Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow.

Applicants should have the ability to undertake original and impactful research, to produce high-quality publications, and have a passion for teaching geography students at all levels.

We invite applications from scholars whose interests cut across disciplinary boundaries, and which will enrich and expand our vibrant research culture.

We especially welcome applicants with a research track-record and future plans which will strengthen our existing activity on 'Stressed Environments and Communities'.

Vacancy reference: 020567. Closing date: 9th April 2018

https://www.gla.ac.uk/explore/jobs/

Informal enquiries should be directed in the first instance to the Head of School, Professor Martin Lee ([log in to unmask])

Further information on the school can be found at the following websites:

https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/ges/

https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/ges/researchandimpact/humangeographyresearch/

https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/ges/researchandimpact/humangeographyresearch/hgrgresearchthemes/stressedenvironmentsandcommunities/

University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018
-------------------------- contemp-hist-arch is a list for news and events in contemporary and historical archaeology, and for announcements relating to the CHAT conference group. ------- For email subscription options see: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/archives/contemp-hist-arch.html ------- Visit the CHAT website for more information and for future meeting dates: http://www.contemp-hist-arch.ac.uk --------------------------