We are inviting you to participate in our international research study that investigates the attitudes of Ph.D students and Ph.D supervisors in Art and Design to current provision. We want as wide an international response as possible.

Please contribute by:

1. Circulating our links to the questionnaire for Ph.D supervisors and/or students.
2. Completing the relevant survey aimed at Ph.D supervisors or at Ph.D students.
3. Sending this email on to people who will take the survey (and copying us in if possible so we can follow up later).

The survey will take 20-30 minutes, we are aware of that time commitment from you but ask you to take it as this is the first survey we know of that looks at provision around the world for students undertaking a Ph.D in art and design and supervisors working with them.

The aim is to provide data which would be of use to the international subject community (art and design) when planning research methods training for artists and designers undertaking and supervising Ph.Ds. Please circulate the link among your peers.

Please circulate/follow the links below.

Student      :   https://cityuhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9geACnFSQvRt1H
Supervisor :  https://cityuhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vNkVYT49W9cXat

Many thanks

Jane Prophet and Ayoung Suh

——————————————————
Jane Prophet
Email: [log in to unmask]
Professor of Interdisciplinary Art and Computing
Goldsmiths College
University of London

Ayoung Suh
Email: [log in to unmask]