It would be invidious for me to offer anything less than a feast from the west. Triarchy's existing, new and forthcoming list of walking titles: www.triarchypress.net/walking

Andrew Carey, Triarchy Press

On 27 February 2018 at 11:58, ANDREW STUCK <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
DearAll

Happy to compile off-list however, in this "beast from the east" interlude I think it would be great to share as it can spark ideas for future plans when blizzard conditions cease.

As it happens we have had to postpone our Thursday evening search for the Lost Rivers of Camden....

So a book I would offer up for World Book Day would be London's Lost Rivers: A Walker's Guide by Tom Bolton

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460

Producer - Talking Walking

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.
@RethinkCities