Hi Andrew,

I have used ‘Walking Yoga” by Ila Sarley and Garrett Sarley, published in 2002,  very relevant and easy to use.

Best

Billie (Elspeth)

Elspeth (Billie) Penfold MRBS FRSA

http://www.elspeth-billie-penfold.com

On 15 Feb 2018, at 08:55, ANDREW STUCK <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All

I have been recommended to read "Walking your Blues away" by Thom Hartmann and wondered if anyone had read it and could recommend it?  And that got me thinking about walking as therapy and what other books, texts, practices or resources there might be.  Please can you recommend or make suggestions - either on-list if you think it is something from which everyone could benefit or directly to me (and I will happily collate and redistribute).

Many thanks, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460

Producer - Talking Walking

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.
@RethinkCities