Dear all,

For all recent (or upcoming) PhD graduates, I’d like to bring your attention to a large number of 2 year postdoc grant opportunities at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU).

Particularly, if you are interested in doing research that combines Machine Learning and Demand Modeling (or Machine Learning and Transport Research in general), please contact me ASAP. The deadlines are February 23 and February 28!!!

To check the general call conditions, click here: http://www.dtu.dk/english/research/research-at-dtu/postdoc-programmes

General areas of interest of current research in my group include:
- Parametric + Non-parametric approaches (e.g. for combining “big" and "small" data)
- Deep Learning applied to Transport Research
- Probabilistic Graphical Models for Demand Modeling
- Causal Inference in Transport models
- Generative approaches for population synthesis
- Active Learning and Bayesian optimization for scenario discovery

Best regards!
Francisco Pereira
ML^2 - Machine Learning for Mobility Lab, Transport Modeling Division
Department of Management Engineering
Technical University of Denmark (DTU)