I'm pleased to be able to announce that following interview last week, effective immediately Alastair Dewhurst is now the Tier-1 Manager at RAL. It may take us a few months to complete the handover between Alastair and me, but for the sake of clarity from now on all decisions relating to the Tier-1 are Alastair's responsibility. Alastair attended his first PMB meeting today. It may be that Alastair needs to consult with me to find the back story/history but at the end of the day its his decision what happens.

I expect to remain closely involved with GridPP for at least the medium term and remain on the PMB at least while we are establishing the UKT0 which I continue to closely involved in.

Best wishes
Andrew