Dear Nataly,

We are currently working on the documentation update, but I can share with you the previous version which should be still good enough to understand how the DeCodignSpaces components work.!Al-DyI89RHTCjPZH3af-8E-vK3ioGA

Additionally, in the 2018.1 release there are plenty new example files which illustrates the functionality.

You can also check the webinar on DeCodingSpaces toolbox (I am sorry that it's not for free, but we plan to record another free version soon)

If you have any specific question on the components, you can also contact me directly.

Best regards,
Martin Bielik