Dear Nataly,

We are currently working on the documentation update, but I can share with you the previous version which should be still good enough to understand how the DeCodignSpaces components work.
https://1drv.ms/b/s!Al-DyI89RHTCjPZH3af-8E-vK3ioGA

Additionally, in the 2018.1 release there are plenty new example files which illustrates the functionality.
http://decodingspaces-toolbox.org/
http://www.food4rhino.com/app/decodingspaces-toolbox

You can also check the webinar on DeCodingSpaces toolbox (I am sorry that it's not for free, but we plan to record another free version soon)
https://www.bigmarker.com/TGIC/Computational-Analysis-Synthesis-of-Urban-Morphology-using-Rhino-GH

If you have any specific question on the components, you can also contact me directly.

Best regards,
Martin Bielik