Dear Interested Reader:

The 2018 winter/spring issue of Environmental and Architectural Phenomenology is available at the following link:

https://www.academia.edu/35846571/ENVIRONMENTAL_and_ARCHITECTURAL_PHENOMENOLOGY_winter_spring_2018_

Besides “conferences,” “items of interest,” and “citations received,” this issue includes the following entries:

If you have difficulty with the link, email me and I will send you a PDF of the issue.

A complete digital EAP archive (1990-2018) is available at: http://krex.k-state.edu/dspace/handle/2097/1522

David Seamon

Editor, Environmental and Architectural Phenomenology

I apologize for duplicate notifications. If you wish to be removed from automatic emails announcing future issues of EAP, please send an email request to the editor at: [log in to unmask].