Dear Space Syntax community,

I am starting an urban analysis in the inner city of Melbourne and I want to obtain values from connectivity, integration, depth and accessibility. The question is which plugin component from Rhinoceros you have found effective for doing so?

For instance, I have started to use Decodingspaces. Have any of you use the Space Syntax plugging component ? If so, is there any solid documentation of this component? Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Nataly Arevalo

PhD. Candidate | Environmental Design

Faculty of Health, Arts, Design | Swinburne University of Technology | Australia

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] | P: +61 0404715186