Dear Nataly,

I don?t know where you got space syntax plugin from, but there is some documentation on it under:

https://sites.google.com/site/pirouznourian/syntactic-design

Space syntax plugin provides all basic measurements. If you want to go a bit more into depth you can also use spiderweb. It provides some basic algorithms for graphs. You can download it from

http://www.food4rhino.com/app/spiderweb

Some documentation can be found here:

http://www.planund.com/education/?filter=Spiderweb

If you have any specific  questions please use the grasshopper forum or for spiderweb send me an email

Best

Richard