Dear Nataly,

I don?t know where you got space syntax plugin from, but there is some documentation on it under:

Space syntax plugin provides all basic measurements. If you want to go a bit more into depth you can also use spiderweb. It provides some basic algorithms for graphs. You can download it from

Some documentation can be found here:

If you have any specific  questions please use the grasshopper forum or for spiderweb send me an email