Dear IFRTT subscriber,

You may recall that the latest IFRTT newsletter included an update from Paul Nordengen on the PBS pilot project in South Africa.

I'm pleased to draw your attention to our article in the current issue of Global Trailer magazine, in which we provide a more extensive discussion of the status of the project and monitoring data obtained so far.

A slightly abbreviated version of the article is available for viewing online:

We hope to follow up with at least one other article soon, describing other interesting aspects of the project including our research programme and skills development initiatives.

Kind regards,

Christopher de Saxe, PhD
Senior Engineer: Transport Systems & Operations
CSIR Built Environment
W +27 (0)12 841 4013 | M +27 (0)82 416 8079

The ROAD-TRANSPORT-TECHNOLOGY mailing list is published by

International Forum for Road Transport Technology