** There is still time to register for today's webinar. If you are unable to attend please register and we will send you a link to the recording. **

We are pleased to announce the second webinar in its Metadata-Driven World 2018 Webinar Series, https://www.conceptsearching.com/sharepoint-metadata-webinar-registration/, taking place on Wednesday, February 14.

In this webinar, Robert Piddocke, Vice President of Channel and Business Development at Concept Searching, and author of books on SharePoint Search, explains how meaningful metadata can save time and money, improve user experience, and determine the overall success of collaboration and document management.

The session explores how going meta helps transcend typical metadata use, to automate business processes and proactively manage content. It examines business values and considerations when determining how to govern information in SharePoint, and what needs to be put in place to deploy a metadata-driven enterprise and build a framework for the future. Concept Searching invites all those interested to https://www.conceptsearching.com/sharepoint-metadata-webinar-registration/ for the webinar.

If you are unable to attend this complimentary webinar please register and we will send you a link to the recording.

Lesley Noble
Concept Searching, Inc
703-531-8567 | www.conceptsearching.com