Hi Anna,

Just seen your email - I'm extremely interested in the workshops - particularly the first one - unfortunately we're not doing digital preservation in earnest yet so I would probably not be eligible to apply - but I would be very interested in any write ups that you do - please can you update the list to let us know when they're available? It sounds extremely useful and pertinent.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Phillips
Archivist & Records Manager
Special Collections and Archives
Arts and Social Studies Library
Corbett Road
Cardiff University CF10 3EU
Tel: 029 225 10593
Email: [log in to unmask]

Please note I only work Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Sarah Phillips
Archifydd a Rheolwr Cofnodion
Casgliadau Arbennig ac Archifau
Llyfrgell y Celfyddydau ac Astudiaethau Cymdeithasol
Heol Corbett
Prifysgol Caerdydd CF10 3EU
Ffôn : 029 225 10593
E-bost: [log in to unmask]

Sylwch, os gwelwch yn dda, yr wyf yn gweithio dydd Llun, Mawrth a Mercher