On 2/6/18, 2:21 AM, Bei Zhou wrote:

Hi Bei -

I think the easiest thing to do would be to just try it.   I know it's
been run at a few TeV, and I can't think of any reason off the top of my
head why the physics models would break down between there and 100 TeV,
but there could always be something.

Cheers, Hugh

--

Hugh Gallagher / Professor and Chair