Dear Colleagues,

Please accept our apologies for cross-posting

It is our pleasure to announce the 6th edition of the High Dimensional Quantum Dynamics (HDQD) Workshop that will be held in Lille (France) from the 28th to the 31st of August 2018. Please save the date!

HDQD aims at gathering scientists involved in the development and application of quantum dynamical methods to discuss the state-of-the-art and the future challenges of the field. Topics include molecular reaction dynamics, chemical control, ultrafast processes, electron dynamics, and the physics of Bose-Einstein condensates.

Confirmed speakers, to date, are:

Ofir Alon (Haifa)
Stuart Althorpe (Cambridge)
Annika Bande (Berlin)
Matteo Bonfanti (Frankfurt)
Tucker Carrington (Kingston)
Marko Cvitaš (Zagreb)
Roman Ellerbrock (Bielefeld)
Shirin Faraji (Groningen)
Fabien Gatti (Paris)
Nadine Halberstadt (Toulouse)
Oliver Kühn (Rostock)
Axel Lode (Vienna)
Roberto Marquardt (Strasbourg)
Dominik Marx (Bochum)
Hans-Dieter Meyer (Heidelberg)
Rita Prosmiti (Madrid)
Guntram Rauhut (Stuttgart)
Jeremy Richardson (ETH Zürich)
Peter Saalfrank (Potsdam)
Peter Schmelcher (Hamburg)
Jean Cristophe Tremblay (Berlin)
Oriol Vendrell (Aarhus)
Ralph Welsch (Hamburg)
Graham Worth (London)

More information on the meeting will follow shortly.

Please visit our website (https://hdqd18.sciencesconf.org/) for updates and information.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Lille.

On behalf of the organising committee,

Daniel Peláez
--

Dr. Daniel PELAEZ RUIZ
Maître de Conférences, HDR (Lecturer)

 http://www.phlam.univ-lille1.fr/spip.php?article898

Groupe PCMT - Laboratoire PhLAM
   Téléphone: +33 (0) 3 20 33 72 70
   Bâtiment P5 - Bureau 066
   UFR Physique
   Université Lille 1
   F−59655 Villeneuve d’Ascq cedex
   France Département MP - Institut Universitaire de Technologie (IUT A) Lille    Avenue Paul Langevin
    ​F-59655 Villeneuve d’Ascq

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html