Dear colleagues – we have an exciting new opportunity for both senior and
budding MEG scientists to develop their research in a new environment.
Could you please forward the advert below to your departmental lists and
job board, as well as any people who may potentially be interested?

Best and thanks

Alex

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the opening of a new MEG group in one of the
most exciting cities on the planet. The Centre for Cognition & Decision
Making (CCDM, https://www.hse.ru/en/cdm-centre/) is a young, dynamic and
ambitious research centre based at the Higher School of Economics (HSE) - a
modern, international and rapidly developing research-intensive university
in Moscow, which invests heavily in both fundamental and applied research.
CCDM is looking for a PI and postdocs for the newly established MEG group.
We offer highly competitive salary, excellent research infrastructure with
comprehensive neuroimaging facilities, research and travel support funds,
possibilities for multidisciplinary collaborations (including access to
patients and other special groups, as well as methods and instrumentation
development), and a friendly and international team. This is a perfect
opportunity to define and develop your own independent research programme
in collaboration with international experts in various fields.Moscow is an
exciting international metropolis with unlimited opportunities, very high
living standards, rich cultural life, vibrant 24/7 atmosphere, legendary
restaurant and nightlife scene, excellent public services and urban
infrastructure, etc. etc.

We invite applications for:

1) A full-time tenure-track position to head the newly established MEG
group. The position is open-ranked at Assistant, Associate or Full
Professor level, depending on experience. To apply, go to
https://iri.hse.ru/Meg2018

2) Postdoctoral posts associated with the new MEG research group:
https://iri.hse.ru/post_<https://iri.hse.ru/post_meg2018
<https://iri.hse.ru/post_%3chttps:/iri.hse.ru/post_meg2018>>

3) Further post-doc fellowships in various fields of cognitive neuroscience:
 https://iri.hse.ru//<https://iri.hse.ru/fellowships
<https://iri.hse.ru/%3chttps:/iri.hse.ru/fellowships>>

May we kindly ask you to circulate this exciting news to your mailing
lists, and to any potentially interested researchers?  Thank you very much
in advance and Happy MEGing in 2018!

Centre for Cognition & Decision Making

Higher School of Economics