Dear all!
Remember: CSEL 1-64 you find also under: http://www.earlymedievalmonasticism.org/Corpus-Scriptorum-Ecclesiasticorum-Latinorum.html <underhttp://www.earlymedievalmonasticism.org/Corpus-Scriptorum-Ecclesiasticorum-Latinorum.html>
by Albrecht Diem <https://syr.academia.edu/AlbrechtDiem>, Dept. of History, Syracuse University <https://www.maxwell.syr.edu/hist/Diem,_Albrecht/>.
Yours
Karl