Dear list,
I have been enjoying learning from all your emails and now for the first time call upon your knowledge. I am looking for medieval images of the Annunciation that feature a little infant Christ floating down to Mary, usually on beams of light, where the Christ homunculus has been scratched out or otherwise removed by iconoclastic reformers. I'm especially interested in English evidence but anything will help.
Thank you in advance for any leads!
Best wishes from Bergen, Norway,
Laura

--