I suppose 1330 is a bit too early for it to refer to the "Anima Christi"
(coincidentally mentioned in a recent email thread, with link to the oldest
MS: http://d.lib.rochester.edu/teams/text/fein-harley2253-
volume-2-article-19), which is sometimes attributed to Pope John XXII and
comes with an indulgence, albeit partial?

pax,

Benjamin

--
B. A. Lewis, M.A.