Hi Ian,

You can scan large volumes of items with the 3M Digital Library Assistant to beep/alert when unsecured tags are found.

p.23 of DLA UG 8418-7_E.pdf

I’ve dropped it in a shared folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FxSCptbhkvcmbR7_Bn_YdXSZK1R7E-_8?usp=sharing

Joe

Joseph Munzer
Systems & Applications Officer
Information Learning & Estates
York St John University
YO31 7EX

E: [log in to unmask]
T: 01904 876701

Accepted for publication?
Now make it eligible for the REF ✔

Deposit your work in RaY today<https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/ils/ray/>.
For more, see our OA policy<https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/ils/repository-policies/open-access-policy/> & web page<https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/ils/researchers/open-access/>, or contact your ALL<https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/ils/all/>.

For news, events and timely alerts, follow ILS: [cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://twitter.com/YSJ_ILS> [cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/yorksjils> [cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.instagram.com/ysj_ils/> [cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://open.spotify.com/user/ysj_ils>