Dear GEM,

I’m writing to alert you to the launch of HLF’s consultation, which opened yesterday.

We are consulting on our role, vision and funding priorities for the next five years and would like to hear your views. We want to know what people think our role, vision and priorities should be as the UK’s biggest funder of heritage during its next strategic funding framework – the period from 2019-2024.

There are two surveys:

·       A short one run by YouGov which gives individuals an opportunity to express a view on the value and place of heritage in UK society; and

·       a longer, more in-depth questionnaire run by ComRes which we expect to be completed by organisations, giving their formal view.

Both surveys provide the opportunity to champion the issues most frequently discussed by you on this list.

If you plan to complete the longer survey on behalf of your organisation or you have the opportunity to input into the response, as a member of GEM, you might be particularly interested in part 2 ‘Strategic priorities for heritage and people and measuring our impact’ which includes sections on:

·       Supporting the full breadth of heritage

·       Addressing under-representation in HLF’s funding and making heritage more inclusive

And Part 4, which sets out proposals for a simpler portfolio supported by strategic campaigns.

There are questions on a range of other issues too from wellbeing to digital, and place-making to new financial models.

Enjoy!

https://www.hlf.org.uk/about-us/news-features/we-want-hear-you-hlfs-future-direction-and-funding

Jo

Jo Reilly

Head of Participation and Learning

Heritage Lottery Fund

7 Holbein Place, London SW1W 8NR

Website www.hlf.org.uk

Follow us on twitter @JoReilly00 @heritagelottery

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk