Dear colleagues,

We hope you are looking forward to the 10th International Congress on Education in Botanic Gardens which will be taking place in Warsaw, Poland on 9-14th September this year. The theme, Bringing Nature to the City, will offer an opportunity for practitioners and researchers from around the world to discuss how we can deliver effective environmental education and public engagement, especially in an urban context. For those interested in being a part of this exciting event, I am writing to remind you of some important deadlines:

Abstract submission

The deadline for submitting an abstract for the congress is 18th March. Abstracts can be submitted for full sessions or individual presentations (or posters). Upload your abstract here.

Early bird booking

Early bird registration is available until 30th April, with additional discounts also available for BGCI members. You can register for the congress here.