Good afternoon everyone,

I'm based at a heritage site in the south of Scotland and we're currently reviewing our admissions terms and conditions. Some sections of our site are ticketed and some are free to access.

I know this question has come up several times before, but I'm interested to know up to what age your organisation asks for children and young people to be accompanied by a responsible adult when visiting your site (if applicable) and the reasons underpinning your guidelines.

Many thanks in advance!

Sandra

Dr Sandra Mackenzie
Heritage Engagement Manager

The Abbotsford Trust
Melrose
Roxburghshire
TD6 9BQ

(t) 01896 752 043
(f) 01896 752 916

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +