Hi there

***The College of Policing is currently seeking senior practice developer***

The College of Policing is the professional body for policing in the UK. At the College we develop standards and support the professional development of the service. We are currently building our capacity to develop evidence based guidelines and are currently looking for a senior practice developer to help us to review the best available evidence and work with guideline committees to develop clear recommendations for practice. Please take at the advert here:

http://www.college.police.uk/About/Work-for-us/current-vacancies/Pages/Senior_Practice_Developer.aspx

Closing date is 5th March.

Thanks
Julia