Logo

The 11th annual UK Schools Computer Animation Competition

Animation18  only 7 weeks until the deadline!

Calling all school and college students aged 7-19! Make a 1-minute animated film on your computer, enter our competition, now in its 11th year!  and you could win great prizes! Animations on the theme of keeping safe online can win prizes in a special eSafety category sponsored by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT. The deadline for entering is 23 March 2018.

You can use any software you like. And stop-motion animations are eligible too! File formats accepted: sb/sb2, mov, mp4, avi, swf.

Teachers! Register your School (no obligation to enter) and receive free colour A2 posters.

Last year's competition received 1,000 entries from 1,400 students from 130 schools across the UK – see all the amazing winners on our YouTube channel.

Best wishes,
Toby Howard

Animation17 homepage    Facebook       YouTube

Animation18 is run by the School of Computer Science at The University of Manchester

To unsubscribe from this newsletter click here