Fascism: a no brainer at any point in history. Maosim: history rebuts it,
entirely. Stalinism: just too mental. Trotskyism: same but covert. Nazism:
obviously not a nice idea. Anarchism: is it even a nice idea?

That's my political run down! I suppose it's a shame, for us, that the left
wing of the Comintern weren't able to really split from the rest in an
especially meaningful way.

Luke