http://www.history.ac.uk/events/event/14831

Negotiating Networks: new research on networks in social and economic history | Institute of Historical Research<http://www.history.ac.uk/events/event/14831>
www.history.ac.uk
The Institute of Historical Research (IHR) provides resources for historians, including a major research library, digital projects, seminars and lectures, conferences, books and journals,podcasts and Ma/PhD study and research training.

is appearing which seems to me to raise a number of interesting matters both historical and developmental.

At the same time, a new international information order has been invented, according to one of the events along with some historic stories of significance.

The role of technology as we have known it does not have stories, apart from the meetings of the group, for which there is no archive or record.  I've just found the 1998 papers for the meeting in Switzerland, so now at least one pointer to the people present.

John Lindsay
Reader in Information Systems Design
Kingston University,
Kingston Upon Thames,