Hi

I hope all is well

Best wishes

Mark

From: Action Research Africa Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pieter duToit
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Save the date: Writing refinement session - SAJHE special issue

Dear Authors

A two day refinement workshop is planned for 8 and 9 March at the Faculty of Education at the University of Pretoria regarding your SAJHE submission.

Detail will be sent to you as soon as logistics have been sorted (costs, etc). The purpose of the workshop is the refining of our manuscripts with a view to submitting it for reviewing. Kindly inform your colleagues who are still interested in submitting.

Keep in mind that the focus is on action research, reflexive practice and self-enquiry.

See attachment: A flyer indicating the new dates and schedule.

I regret, but the number of participants will be limited to 25.

The session will be facilitated by a scholar of note, Prof Rinelle Evans.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Faculty

Pieter

--

Prof Pieter H du Toit

Department of Humanities Education

Division: Higher Education

University of Pretoria

Groenkloof Campus

Aldoel Building 3-62

Cnr George Storrar Drive/Leyds Street

Private Bag X20 Hatfield 0028

Tel: +27 12 420 2817

Fax: +27 12 4205637

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1

Edge Hill University
Teaching Excellence Framework Gold Award

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.