The British Museum catalogue and bibliography which I got to from the Hamilton pot with title erastes led me to gallery 15, case 4, which doesn't have it.  But it does have the pot Keuls used to illustrate changing taste, and another, along with labels which I think can be challenged.

In turn working through the Boston Colloquium and using authors, titles, strings, finds the Brill texts and in turn the authors who are living or dead pop up on the internet.

Don't know whether I want to work up this for something or other.

John Lindsay
Reader in Information Systems Design
Kingston University,
Kingston Upon Thames,