From: Thomas Hunt (Retail Decision Modelling)
Sent: 09 February 2018 11:30
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: JOB: FANTASTIC opportunity for Maths/Stats/OR related graduates - Nationwide Building Society

Hi all,

I have a fantastic job opportunity in my thriving team, it is the last remaining vacancy at Risk Analyst level. If you are a motivated graduate, looking for a great opportunity to apply your mathematical skills and want to join a high performing team look no further!

The opportunity can be seen below, so please read on if interested.

If you would like to apply for the role please apply at https://www.nationwide-jobs.co.uk/internal/internal-jobs/risk-management/risk-analyst-retail-decision-modelling-1/.

Kind regards,

Thomas Hunt

Retail Decision Modelling

Nationwide Building Society

Introduction

We need:

Are you passionate about solving complex problems, identifying trends and explaining them? If so, and you have a strong numerical degree we’ll provide the training to help you launch your career at Nationwide.

At Nationwide, we go to great lengths to protect both our business and our members. An exciting opportunity has become available to join the vibrant Retail Decision Modelling team. As a Modelling Analyst, you’ll be supporting the decisions that are made across our key lending products, helping to continuously improve our risk models, coming up with innovative solutions and providing business insight to ensure our members can enjoy the reliable service they expect.

Who we're looking for

To be successful in this role you will:

What you'll be doing

Under the guidance of a Senior Analyst, you’ll help to:

Your work will be varied and technically demanding, and you could be working on your own or as part of a wider team.

The extras you'll get

If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.

 As part of our team you’ll get:

Why work for us

At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.

We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.

The contents of this email are intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, use or disclose the
email contents; you should notify us immediately [by clicking 'Reply']
and delete this email.
Nationwide monitors emails to ensure its systems operate effectively and
to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to
scan this email, it does not accept liability for any virus that may be
contained in it.
Nationwide Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation
Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the
Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 106078.
Nationwide Building Society, registration no. 355B. Head Office:
Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, Wiltshire SN38 1NW.

SIGNOFF allstat