From: AHFAP UK cultural heritage sector <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kira Zumkley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 12:46
To: AHFAP UK cultural heritage sector <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Image matadata

Hi Claire,

Yes, we discovered the same issue. If I remember correctly the cut off is 30 characters. Our ICT team did some research and I was told that apparently this is due to how IPTC credit line fields are programmed world-wide and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you find that there is a solution to this after al  please let us know as we would be very interested in it.

Many thanks,
Kira

KIRA ZUMKLEY
PHOTOGRAPHY MANAGER