You’re very welcome Kris, sounds as though you have multiple copies now, better than none! :)

Best wishes,

Judith

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Butcher
Sent: 19 January 2018 03:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Reference on cave bear cult/worship

Dear Judith, Eva, and Everybody else,

Thank you very much for sending me the article! :-)

Best wishes,

Kris

On Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 21:40:43 CET, Chris Butcher <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear Everybody,

I'd also like to read this article, if it's possible.

Thank you very much in advance,

Kris

On Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 15:13:05 CET, Finlay, Judith <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear Eva and Zooarch-ists,

I would be very interested in getting a copy of this article also, if someone could send it on to me?

Many thanks!

Judith

Judith Finlay

Registrar