At the Durham Blackboard conference a few weeks ago, I had a number of conversations with various people about WebPA, relating to some issues we'd been having and the general development/support situation. What came out of those chats was a feeling that we could do with trying to get a picture about who and how WebPA is being used and if people shared similar concerns.

To that end, I volunteered to try and gather some information. Hopefully it's relevant and quick to do, so if you could take a couple of minutes to fill in this form please I would be most grateful. I'm happy to post any outcomes here if people feel it to be of use.

Thanks

Danny

Danny Monaghan MEdFHEA
Senior Learning Technologist

Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Team
Academic Programmes and Student Engagement
University of Sheffield
Room 217
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield
S10 2FN

Please think green!  Only print this email if you need to