At the Durham Blackboard conference a few weeks ago, I had a number of
conversations with various people about WebPA, relating to some issues we'd
been having and the general development/support situation. What came out of
those chats was a feeling that we could do with trying to get a picture
about who and how WebPA is being used and if people shared similar concerns.

To that end, I volunteered to try and gather some information. Hopefully
it's relevant and quick to do, so if you could take a couple of minutes to
fill in this form <https://goo.gl/forms/uaeuZuPYF1TCdwEH3> please I would
be most grateful. I'm happy to post any outcomes here if people feel it to
be of use.

Thanks

Danny

*Danny Monaghan* MEd, FHEA
Senior Learning Technologist

Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Team
Academic Programmes and Student Engagement
University of Sheffield
Room 217
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield
S10 2FN

Tel: 0114 222 0403
Mob: 07595 462281

Learning Technologies Team of the Year 2017
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/staff/news/technology-enhanced-learning-team-award-1.727797>

Learning Technologies blog <http://learningtechnologiesteam.blogspot.com/>

Please think green!  Only print this email if you need to