Dear Walking Artists,

To sum up, this mail about support.
I would need some support with votes for my walking project: Istanbul
Walkabouts.

I have previously introduced myself to this group but I will take the
liberty to do that again.
I am an architect from Istanbul, Turkey. Currently, I am working on my
PhD (Istanbul Walkabouts) which employs walking as a critical methodology
to explore, record, raise awareness and create transparency about the
current operational landscapes of Istanbul.

Walking in Istanbul, in a state of emergency and on a landscape of crisis
from the perspective of a female architect has definitely initiated a very
interesting journey for me. Currently, I am trying to elevate this journey
by extending this study out of the PhD zone, so that it transforms into a
platform that can trigger more discussion and discourse.

Thus I would like to share with the network my application for the Call of
Ideas 2018 at Future Architecture Platform