**Apologies for Cross-posting**

The Regional Studies Association Global Conference in China 2018
Regional Governance, Industrial Restructuring and Sustainable Development

Friday 29th June – Sunday 1st July
Peking University, Beijing, China

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration is open for our forthcoming Global conference in China, this will take place between 29th June - 1st July 2018 at Peking University, Beijing, China. We have 3 confirmed plenary speakers with more names to follow shortly. Please see below for all the relevant information.

Abstract submission deadline: 28th February 2018
Special Session proposal deadline: 14th February 2018

Confirmed plenary speakers (more to follow):
Ron Boschma, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
David Rigby, UCLA, USA
Robert Hassink, Kiel University, Germany

Submission Details

Please submit your abstract (250 - 500 word abstracts) through the Regional Studies Association conference portal by 28th February 2017. Please click here to see the Call for Papers, to read more about the conference please click here.

We welcome papers from all – academics, researchers, students and those working in policy and practice. The event is inclusive and offers networking opportunities for all in our field. The organisers welcome proposals for special sessions, themed workshops and innovative forms of networking and collaboration. If you would like to organise or offer a session to the conference or if you have any questions, please contact Lesa Reynolds: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Academic Organiser: Professor Canfei He, Peking University, China

If you would like any further information please do not heistate to contact me.

Best regards

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events & Membership

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre |Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

Direct tel: +44(0)1273-669 017|mobile: +44(0)7917 798600
Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

Beijing

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg  blog.bmp  https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZW02z9dFg8C4E3QMkrPdmj1-mU1pYEFjn51I2LUpjHFiu5eqR

Take advantage of your RSA membership and apply for research & funding opportunities. Sign up to our e-bulletin for latest RSA news.

-