Thank you,

I had missed this interesting discussion.

My interest has been in poetry as research and therapy:
poetry quoted in research;
 research written in poetry;
and poetic enquiry as research, and
Poetry as a distinct way of knowing and not as a tool or vehicle of other types of research.,
and how poetry works as a therapeutic process.

Kind regards,

Brian

Sent from my iPhone