Dear Kip

Is there some way I could share your article on Kindness with my
colleagues.  It resonates on so many levels and applicability, well what
can I say about the rush to be the 'expert'
Mel

Mel Duffy PhD, M.A., B.A.
Programmes coordinator: Graduate Certificate in Sexuality & Sexual Health
Education
                           Graduate Certificate in relationships &
Sexuality Education for People with
                           Intellectual Disability
Assistant Professor in Sociology & Sexuality Studies
School of Nursing & Human Sciences
Dublin city University
Dublin 9
Tel: 00353 - 1 - 7005833
EROSS/Expressions Research Orientations: Sexuality Studies
http://www.dcu.ie/eross/index.shtml

The most beautiful and deepest experience a man can have is the sense of
the mysterious.  It is the underlying principle of religion as well as of
all serious endeavour in art and science.  He who never had this experience
seems to me, if not dead, then at least blind.  Albert Einstein, 1932