Dear all

I am very pleased to announce that registrations are now open for the Collaborative Poetics Network’s Carnival of Invention on Friday June 15th 2018 at the University of Brighton.  The event will feature performances, debates, discussion, presentations, workshops, networking events and more from academics, artists and community practitioners - with representatives from *all* of these groups leading sessions.  The focus of the event is on discussing, performing and learning about collaborative and participatory arts-based research and artistic interventions which aim for social change/social justice.

We are keeping the conference fees as low as possible to encourage widespread participation (with early bird fees of £25 covering lunch and all conference events, including an evening performance in central Brighton with top spoken word artists).  Please put the date in your diaries, consider submitting a proposal and share the call/conference widely amongst your networks.

You can find more information, read the call for submissions and register for the conference on our website:  https://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/carnivalofinvention/

Important note: If this link doesn’t work, please copy and paste it into your browser and that should solve the problem!

Submissions close: 15th February
Early bird registrations close: 15th March
Registrations close: 1st June

Dr Helen Johnson (nee Gregory)
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
University of Brighton
Village Way
Brighton
BN1 9PH

www.hgregory.co.uk

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx