Good morning one and all, and a very Happy New Year...

Since my email before Christmas things are moving along with our plans for the International eportfolio seminar in May, and we are building the programe as we speak.  So I've attached the most-up-to date information for your use and to share with colleagues with colleagues as appropriate.  This will give you quick links to:

submitting a proposal for the event;

booking places at the Seminar;

a range of accommodation options you might wish to consider.

I hope this agenda is of interest and that you will consider joining us in Dublin in May.

Best wishes

Rob

Rob Ward

The Centre for Recording Achievement

Unit 3b, First Floor, Pier House, Wallgate, Wigan, WN3 4AL, UK

 https://goo.gl/8LlhFY

Tel: 01942 826761    Fax: 01942 834623

www.recordingachievement.ac.uk

Twitter.com/TheCRA

Registered Company No: 3717882   Registered Charity No: 1088700

A national network organisation and registered educational charity.

Supporting the Implementation of the Higher Education Achievement Report

Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME or Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter ‘Join or leave list (or change settings)’ and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.