---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Roberts, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 3, 2018 11:22 AM
Subject: Biomag2018 Early Bird Registration extended to January 7
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

We understand one or two people had difficulty registering at the early bird rate. Despite the large number of apparently successful registrations, we assume it relates to the handling of zipcode/postcodes by our e-commerce system. This has been amended (to eliminate this dependence) and we have extended the early bird rate for a few days. For those of you who had problems, we apologize: please try again. For those of you who didn't try yet, please take advantage of the discounted rate available until Jan 7th.

Timothy P.L. Roberts, PhD
Oberkircher Family Chair in Pediatric Radiology
Vice-Chair Radiology Research
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Professor of Radiology
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine