Laura, you would probably find useful the extensive thematic bibliography
maintained by Sr Aquinata Böckmann:
    http://www.osb.org/gen/index.html#bibliog

It is roughly keyed to chapters of the Rule of St Benedict. For example, on
reception to the convent and the profession ceremony:
    http://www.osb.org/rb/rbbib/brb58.html#TopOfPage

On private ownership:
    http://www.osb.org/rb/rbbib/brb33.html#P0_0

The main page has a lot of other links of varying relevance. -- Paul

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3267 4804  |  mobile: 044 882 4996