Dear all,

#uklibchat returns next Monday at a new date and a new time

We will now be running from 7pm – 8:30pm (UK time) on the first Monday of the month.

On Monday 6 Feb we will be talking about:

Simple/small changes that make a difference.

What are the simple or small changes that you can make within the library that makes a positive difference to: user experience; workflow;  communications; how people worked;  use of space and more.

View our agenda and put your own questions in for the Tweetchat!

Our feature article is written by Jennifer Bayjoo from Leeds Beckett University

Request a copy: how a small button made a big impact

We hope you can join us for the first #uklibchat of 2018

All the best,

#uklibchat team.