Dear MariaLuisa,

I should be able to attend and I am looking forward to it.

Best wishes,

Dominique

Dominique Akhoun-Schwarb
Subject Librarian (Middle East, Central Asia & Islamica)

The Library - Teaching and Research Services

SOAS, University of London

Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel. +44 (0)207 898 4152

https://www.soas.ac.uk/library/subjects/me/
The world's leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa and the Middle East