Dear List Members,

Would anyone be able and willing to provide us with a very rough estimate of how many books can be RFID tagged per hour or any other similar metric?

We have not really began the process of investigating an RFID project yet, but I suspect the tagging time is dependent on many factors and not at all straightforward. However, we would appreciate any estimations at this stage in our process if you can find the time to reply.

Kind regards, Simon

Simon O'Leary
Head of Technical Services

Library Services

City, University of London
Phone: 0207 040 4016

www.city.ac.uk/library

Have you received outstanding service today?  Make a WOW! Award nomination at www.city.ac.uk/wow

This email and its contents are the property of City, University of London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.