*Multidisciplinary Studies in Media and Communication*

Edited by Epp Lauk (University of Jyväskylä) and Raul Reis (Emerson College)

/Submission of Full Papers: 31 March 2018/

The open access journal Media and Communication, indexed in Web of
Science (ESCI) and Scopus (2016 CiteScore of 0.64), is accepting
submissions for an issue of the journal to be released in July 2018. The
call can be found here
<https://www.cogitatiopress.com/mediaandcommunication/pages/view/nextissues#multidisciplinary>.

Only articles that meet quality requirements will be accepted for
publication. Authors interested in submitting a paper for this issue are
asked to consult the journal’s editorial policies
<https://www.cogitatiopress.com/mediaandcommunication/about>. An
expression of interest, if possible with an abstract, must be sent to
the journal’s staff at [log in to unmask] by no later than 31
January 2018. Articles shall be submitted by no later than 31 March 2018
and will undergo a rigorous double-blind peer-review.

Authors shall read our information regarding open access publication
fees and institutional memberships here
<https://www.cogitatiopress.com/mediaandcommunication/about/editorialPolicies#publicationFees>
before confirming their interest.

I thank you for your attention and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Gomes
Media and Communication