Hello External Examining team
Following our advertisement for an External Examiner for the Theory modules on BATAR, we have asked Dr Gill Jamieson to join our team.
She is based at the University of West Scotland and intends to travel to our next Exam Board on March 1st or 2nd (date TBC)
I will be asking her to moderate our Trimester 1 Theory modules in the week beginning Feb 12th 2018.
Please can you process Gill and get her signed up ASAP?

She will need to provide her passport to prove right to work - can she bring this down with her at the Exam Board time?
I believe there may be some training involved?
I assume you will let Gill know about this.
Thanks
Debra

Here are her details:
Dr Gill Jamieson
Senior Lecturer in Film & Television,
School of Media, Culture & Society,
University of the West of Scotland
University Campus Ayr,
KA80SR

Tel: 01292 886 435

Students: please take note of my polite email calming message below.
[cid:image001.jpg@01D3854C.47F602F0]

Debra Prinselaar  |  Senior Lecturer  |  Programme Leader
BA TV & Radio
University of Salford, Room 2.08A
MediaCity UK, Salford, M5 4WT
T: +44(0)161 295 7096  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.salford.ac.uk<http://www.salford.ac.uk/>

[cid:image002.png@01D3854C.47F602F0]

Email calming: Please note that I receive a high volume of email and my timeframe for responding to students is within three working days. I can't respond to email outside of the hours 9am-6pm Monday-Friday. You can always come and see me in room 2.08A or phone me on 0161 295 7096. Most module info is available on Blackboard and I encourage you to look there first. Production risk assessments should be submitted 48 hours before sign-off is required and it is down to you to plan ahead (any exceptional request needs a polite email outlining the reasons). Many thanks.