From: Samira Hussain
Sent: 18 January 2018 02:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help!

Good afternoon,

I am hoping to draw on some collective experience.

Is anyone able to share with me any published guidance/best practice at your relevant institutions in the way that you recruit and manage external examiners?

My particular focus is on improving the quality of external examiners which are recruited and also the encouragement of more staff to become external examiners.

Please do email me directly [log in to unmask]

Kindest regards

Sam Hussain
Senior Tutor
Department of Law and Finance